Welcome to the Timbers Water and Sanitation District! Please utilize the resources and information on this page if you are a new home or lot owner in the District.
New Home Builds:
- Tap Permits, Fees and all the requirements for tapping into the TWSD system are detailed in the Rules and Regulations, beginning on Section 3. Please contact Kasey O’Halloran to get your permit and she will then connect you with the District Operator for further details.
- Per the District’s Rules and Regulations, any new home built shall install a water meter. Please contact Kasey O’Halloran for meter and installation location approval.
- Link to Rules and Regulations for more details – http://www.timberswater.org/project/rules-and-regulations/
- To establish water and sewer service, please contact our District Manager – Kasey O’Halloran at email@example.com
- Be sure your email address is on file as invoices for quarterly fees will be emailed
- Invoices can be paid by mailing a check to Timbers Water and Sanitation District, PO Box 773703, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477 OR using the Online Payment Portal on our website, http://www.timberswater.org/timbers-home/online-payment-portal/
- Late Payment Policy – a reminder that fees are past due will be sent to accounts more than 60 days in arrears. Interest of 1% per month will be charged for accounts >90 days in arrears. Liens will be placed for accounts >120 days in arrears and service will be shut off for accounts >180 days in arrears.
- Should a water emergency arise, please call the Water Plant Operator Tim Gibbons at 970-734-7908.